Grand Theft Auto (GTA) is an action-adventure video game series created by Mike Daily and David Jones. Rockstar North primarily develops it and advertised by Rockstar Games. The title of the series references the term used in the US for motor vehicle theft. In this article we will see How to make money in gta 5 story mode ,Some titles of GTA are GTA I, GTA II, GTA III, GTA IV, and GTA V.
It is the first principal entrance in the Grand Theft Auto series since 2008’s Grand Theft Auto IV. Set within the fictitious state of San Andreas, based on Southern California. Players complete mission linear scenarios with set objectives to progress through the story. Outside of the missions, players may freely roam the open world. It may be fully explored after the game’s beginning without restriction, although story progress unlocks more gameplay content. Players use melee attacks, firearms, and explosives to fight enemies, and may run, jump, swim or use vehicles to navigate the world.
What is the Story Mode?
- Go through the tutorial. GTA V takes you straight to a heated situation when the game begins. The game will then put you through a series of mini-instructions how to control your character. These include the everyday movements such as walking, running, aiming, shooting.
- Switching character. One of the unique additions to GTA V is the Character Switch feature. Since GTA V has three protagonists (Franklin, Trevor, and Michael), this feature makes a lot of sense.
- Know your characters. The three protagonists in GTA V have all unique personalities. Not only have that, but they all had distinct abilities that you can use in different cases.
- Michael is good with guns. His unique ability is activating a “bullet time” effect that slows down everything around you, but your shooting speed stays the same.
- Franklin has the steadiest hands when it comes to driving. His unique ability is somewhat similar to Michael but only while he is driving. This makes him the best driver in the game.
- Take note of map icons. You can also pin a position anywhere in the map, and the game will produce the smallest path from your position to your pinned destination.
- Drive carefully. GTA V has now raised the fine for road kills or killing anything while you are inside your vehicle. That means that with just a slight error of running over a pedestrian the police will immediately be on you.
- Learn from the first mission. Your first mission will be with Franklin. After successfully finishing the task, you are now free to roam Los Santos and take missions at your own pace.
- Use your mobile phone. The mobile phone feature is back. This feature is essential in progressing through the game for it connects you to all the contacts that sometimes give you jobs.
- Spend sensibly. As you take on further missions, you will then gain lots of cash. You should learn to spend it carefully if you want to finish tasks with higher success rate.
- Upgrade your vehicles. You should also need to enhance your vehicles, or at least the one you always use as a getaway vehicle.
- The three personalities serve a color scheme. Trevor is Orange, Michael is Blue and Franklin is Green. This indicates that on the map, missions with orange symbols belong to Trevor and if you approach that icon while you’re using Franklin or Michael, that mission will not trigger.
How to make money in GTA 5
Cash is limited in the first few hours of GTA 5.
You want to make some cash in Grand Theft Auto; the very first thing you’re going to do is restrain yourself from spending your hard earned/stolen money pointless.
Just like the real world, those worth the most, have a significant portion of their funds diversely invested in the market. Travel back in time by reloading your save game and spend as much as you can into the groups that you know will receive in the next 4 to 8 hours.
The opportunity to perform assassinations was a moderately hefty compensation. Making money this way is rather straightforward. Take a job, kill target, and make money.
Small type thefts like this will still happen with the policemen being called, so be ready to run and expend the cops once you’ve got the cash in hand.
Walk with Chop
Chop, Lamar and then Franklin’s dog is one loyal and sadistic pooch. Not only is he useful for attacking anyone you point your crosshair.
Rob People at ATM’s
Take the soon to be a broke individual out with a barehanded and flee as quickly as possible.
Potentially more profitable than the stock market exclusive of the Assassination trading because the properties earn a weekly income. The cheapest of all the features is The Hen House ($80,000).
Rob Armored Trucks
Each one carries about $5,000 and only require a dead driver, and some exploded doors successfully robbing one of Gruppe 6’s armored trucks for the first time.
Force Market Shifts
Much like the method of investing in companies most affected by your assassination missions, you can influence the market through other violent actions.
There is always the easiest method of making cash fast. Cheat! Use cheat codes to complete missions much quicker.