Delhi being the capital of India offers one numerous job opportunities in various industries. The city houses top IT companies and startups that help you earn a good amount of money every month. However, with the increasing cost of living residing in Delhi requires one to earn sufficient amount of money to take care of their daily needs. At such times, a personal loan comes in handy to help salaried professionals handle financial emergencies with ease. Whether it is a business, a start-up, or a goal to study in a top institute, a personal loan comes in handy to help you meet your financial requirements in case of an urgency.
However, with a personal loan, you don’t have to let a financial crunch make you step back from pursuing your dreams or cater to any type of financial emergency without any stress.
A personal loan is an unsecured loan that helps you take care of your financial requirements without having to worry about keeping any assets as risk to the lender. In Delhi, you can get personal loan instantly on the basis of simple documentation.
Borrowing a personal loan in Delhi will be beneficial if:
● You don’t have finances to take care of your wedding expenses
● To pay off credit card outstanding balance
● You want to renovate your home before the new year begins
● You wish to gift your loved ones something memorable
● You want to pursue higher education
● You want to start your own business
● You want to buy electronics, home appliances, furniture, etc.
Here’s how you can borrow an instant personal loan in Delhi:
Personal loans are offered by both Banks and NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies). With digital transformation, getting a personal loan has become instant and seamless. Moreover, if you pay your credit bills and EMIs regularly and on time, online lenders offer you a personal loan option based on your eligibility. Furthermore, few lenders in India may ask for collaterals, but NBFCs offer you loans without pledging any of your assets as security.
Without much stress, you can avail personal loan in Delhi quickly by simply visiting the website of an online lender or by downloading an instant personal loan app from Google Playstore.
Follow these steps to avail a personal loan in Delhi at any time:
● Visit the lender’s official website or download their app to apply.
● On applying you will be asked to upload the required documents: identity proof, income proof, address proof, a passport size photograph, and so on.
● On submitting the required documents and approval, you will receive the loan amount in 48 hours.
When you avail a personal loan, you have to pay EMI every month to the lender against the disbursed personal loan amount. Paying EMI is a way to repay the principal amount and interest.
What is the eligibility criteria to apply for a personal loan in Delhi?
If you are a salaried professional in Delhi, it is simple and easy to get a personal loan.
Here’s the list of eligibility criteria to avail a personal loan in Delhi:
- You should be a resident of Delhi
- You should be aged between 21-60 years
- You should be working as an employee in a public, private or government entity
- You should be a citizen of India
- You should have a minimum salary of Rs. 20,000
- You should have a good credit score, i.e. minimum 650
List of documents to be submitted to get an instant personal loan in Delhi
● Address proof: Aadhar card, voter card, utility bill, driving license or passport
● Identity proof: Aadhar card, PAN card, or passport
● Income statement: Bank statement or 3 months’ salary slip
● Passport size photograph
Key points to keep in mind before you apply for an instant personal loan in Delhi
It is recommended to keep the following points in mind before you apply for an instant personal loan:
1) Compare personal loan interest rates online
2) Don’t borrow more than what you require
3) Check the tenure that suits you the best
4) Check for additional or hidden charges if any
5) Avoid making too many loan applications at one go
6) Consider having a personal loan protection insurance plan that will help you repay the loan in case of any unfortunate incidence
Over to you:
Applying for an instant personal loan in Delhi is easy, convenient, and quick. These days, lenders offer flexibility in loan tenure low EMI options, and requires no paperwork. If you are looking for instant financial assistance and that too, without any collateral, a personal loan is the best type of loan facility available in India. Click here to avail a loan in Delhi.