The humble TV is a device that is present in every Indian household. The end-to-end cricket matches, the saas-bahu TV serials, the multiple reality TV shows, blockbuster Hollywood and Bollywood movies – you can get it all, when you have a TV at home. You will also need to have the right DTH connection at home, to take maximum benefit of your television box. Now, we get that you wouldn’t want to shift to a new DTH connection if you already have one, considering the fact that you may find it to be a hassle. But if you have a look at the sheer range of offerings from Airtel DTH, you will realise just how much you are missing out on. Furthermore, you will also find it extremely easy to get your DTH connection installed.
But before we talk about the installation of your Airtel DTH connection, you should know that the prices for Airtel DTH have recently dropped. Hence, there has never been a better time to switch to Airtel DTH for all your big-screen entertainment needs. Moreover, Airtel also offers two different DTH boxes for you: the HD set-top box and the Airtel Xstream set-top box.
Features of Airtel DTH HD box, available now at just ₹1000:
- High-quality video output, at all times, to give you an incredible TV watching experience.
- Get record & play features to record your favourite TV shows, movies or sporting events and play them later.
- The set-top box is even enabled with Dolby Digital sound.
- You will get more than 500 TV channels, so there is never a dull moment with Airtel DTH.
- Get free installation!
Features of Airtel Xstream Android box, available now at just ₹1500:
- Turns your normal TV into a smart TV, at a very attractive price.
- You get the power of Android TV, which means you get Google’s Assistant, a smooth user interface and more.
- Built-in Chromecast to help you cast wirelessly.
- Explore all the apps on Google Play Store, now on the TV.
How to get a new DTH connection from Airtel?
- Download the Airtel Thanks app.
- Open the app, scroll down to the Buy New Service section, and click on DTH there.
- Now, choose the set-top box that you want, pay for the TV plan, and book your installation.
- An Airtel executive will be there at your doorstep very soon.
You could also use the Airtel Thanks as your preferred TV recharge app. This app will also help you immensely to make all sorts of other payments. Need an app for mobile recharges, paying broadband connection bills, electricity, water bills and more? Airtel Thanks has it all for you. Hence, this is the only app that you will ever need to help with all your online cashless payment needs.
As for your DTH packs, you will also get multiple smart recharge packs available within the app itself, which will help you get the best deals for your Airtel DTH connection.
Let’s also look at steps to recharge your DTH.
How to recharge your DTH online and using Thanks app?
There are multiple ways to recharge your DTH. You can either recharge your DTH from Airtel’s official website or use the Airtel Thanks, as mentioned above.
Using Airtel’s official page
- Go to Airtel’s official website. Locate the DTH tab.
- Click on the DTH tab. You will see a drop down.
- Choose Recharge option. You will be redirected to a new DTH recharge page.
- Here, you will be asked to enter your registered mobile number or your DTH service ID number. Please enter these correctly.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile number which is registered with the account.
- Manage your account and recharge your DTH by browsing through various available DTH plans.
- And voila, your DTH recharge is complete.
Using Airtel Thanks app
The app always comes in handy to manage multiple services, pay bills or recharge, and earn cashbacks and discounts.
Follow the below steps:
- Download or open the updated version of the Airtel Thanks app.
- On the home page of the app, tap on the services box. You will be redirected to a new page.
- Here, you will be able to see all the Airtel services you currently use.
- Select DTH and enter your service ID or your registered DTH number.
- Once you log in with your DTH account, you will be able to manage your DTH account.
- From here, you can recharge your DTH account easily. The app has all the DTH plans mentioned in detail.
You can use multiple payment methods like UPI, Debit/Credit card, Net Banking, etc., to pay for your DTH recharge on the Airtel Thanks app and Airtel’s official page.
Download the app right now and get all these and more!
You won’t get a DTH connection with so many benefits this easily, ever.